On my New Year’s Resolutions:
- Blog – isn’t going too well but when I started this blog, I didn’t expect to be pregnant while writing it. Here I am 24 weeks pregnant and committed to writing but my head isn’t where I want it to be. I feel like I am hiking in mud with my writing. I had dreams of writing about my weekend long runs and races not so much about how pregnant I am. But I still feel like something good is going to come out of this? Let’s hope so.
- Running – I ran 47.28 miles in January – not great but definitely not terrible at least that’s what I keep telling myself.
- Savings – Transferred $1,000 into my savings account on January 25th so I am on track! Woot Woot! I also increased my 401K contribution to max out for the year which I am really excited about.
- Fitness – BBG workout – will have to wait until after this pregnancy
- Selling – Sold 2 items this month – so I will have to sell 7 in February to catch up
- Real Estate License – I have a block when it comes to this and need to figure out how to unblock. It’s the shit sandwich I never want to eat.
- Mom – I definitely didn’t call once a week but I was much better than I have been in the past so there’s an improvement
- Climbing – I did stop my husband from climbing once this month only because I wasn’t feeling well and Des wasn’t either – we were a mess. He was actually home sick with me for 3.5 days at the end of January which put a damper on many of my goals.
Overall considering how pregnant I am, I feel pretty good about where I am. Actually I really don’t feel that great, I feel lazy and annoyed with my body that is starting to ache everywhere but I am trying to be positive here. Trying…
In January, I also gave myself a couple of goals to finish before the end of the month and I finished two of the five:
- Frame the print that’s been sitting in my basement for almost 4 years now
Purge some of the 20 sweatshirts we currently own, we literally have 15 too many
- Paint the random frame we have in the basement and create an artwork display
- List four items on eBay
List four items on the local Facebook yard sale group
I wasn’t really feeling these goals but they were helping me with some of my New Years Resolutions so my plan is to get these done soon-ish. Here’s to a much more productive February!