So here goes nothing…. drumroll please… here are my 2017 New Years Resolutions:
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – the day before my 36th birthday!
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Already 27% there but I only have 2 months left to raise the funds.
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017 – Almost 1 year to the date of giving birth to Bowen.
- Lose the baby weight – I am over it. I want to feel and look like myself again. Current Weight – 140 lbs/Goal weight – 120 lbs. 20 lbs to go!
- Rock climb More – No set amount just get on the wall/outside more.
- Travel More – France and Niagara Falls are already on the list.
- Blog More – No set rules just simply more
- One small house project a month – complete with a blog post about it.
- Declutter – more donations and selling.
- Spend less – what’s the point of decluttering if I am just going to fill the house back up with more stuff?
Wish me luck!!