- Fundraising is hard. I had two fairly large donations go awry for silly corporate reasons so now I am scrambling to get to my goal. It will happen I just need to reach out to more people.
- I have a lot of nervous excitement for my race luckily our trip to France is coming up as well so its been a great distraction.
- Speaking of France, my Aunt Lilliana will be joining us for the trip. Yay for having an extra set of hands to help with the kids. She has never been so we are excited to have her join us.
- My husband has been traveling for work since Wednesday morning so I have been solo with the kids. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and goldfish for dinner last night and so did the kids #sorrynotsorry
- I am thinking cereal tonight.
Happy almost weekend!!