Another month down here’s how I did on the shortest month of the year:
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – 4 days away! I am SUPER nervous. Just hoping the weather stays the same and the trails aren’t too muddy.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – I am 76% there so almost at $4,000, if you are interested in donating here is the link.
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017 – Training to continue after this weekend.
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – So my official weigh in is: 136.6 lbs!! 16.6 lbs to go. – This was my update last month and the scale hasn’t changed at all. BUT my clothes are definitely fitting better which I will take!
- Rock climb More – yup didn’t happen again, it will definitely happen in March!
- Travel More – I booked our trip to Niagara Falls for May! and we will be in France in less than 2 weeks!
- Blog More – I only posted 6 times but February is a short month so its hard to fit in.
- One small house project a month – Nope this one didn’t happen either. Going to have to double up in March/April – lets face it March is about my birthday and FRANCE
- Declutter – I sold a bassinet for $20 and a bunch of other baby things too. I failed on donating items because it snowed on the day of my donation pickup and I thought there was no way they would come but they did. I felt really bad about not getting the stuff outside.
- Spend less – I bought my hubby 4 pairs of pants and got rid of 5.
Wish me luck on Saturday!!