This past week I have been down on myself because I haven’t felt that great and I haven’t done anything to progress on any of my goals. But today I get to write how I did for my goals and I completed two and got a great start to a third and that’s BAD-ASS. So I need to stop being so hard on myself. Here’s my update:
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – Still smiling and proud of myself for completing this race. Read race recap here if you missed it.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Boom reached $5,150 the day before the race. I also went to their sleep-out event last Friday which I also need to blog about.
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017 – Training was supposed to continue after the 40 miler but it basically stopped and I am not mad about it. Tomorrow I have a marathon, which I am not really prepared for but I am not too nervous, we’ll see how I feel about it tomorrow night. My plan is to kick butt in April but we will see how that goes because life with two kids tends to take precedence.
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – Nope. Not doing it this month. I just came back from France where the pastries are worth every calorie and the Champagne was flowing. I wasn’t going to let this goal get in my way of enjoying that so I will revisit this goal on April 30th.
- Rock climb More – So our trip to France was mainly about rock climbing so I climbed a couple of rocks on four separate days. Check me out here with my hubby and baby:
- Travel More – France was great but I still have to write a post about it. We will be in Niagara Falls for Memorial Day weekend.
- Blog More – My race recap for the Naked Bavarian was the type of quality writing I’d like to see on here. I am not blogging for the sake of blogging I am looking for quality over quantity in all aspects of my life.
- One small house project a month – Nope this one didn’t happen either. Going to have to double up in March/April – lets face it March is about my birthday and FRANCE – that’s what I wrote last month and yup April is going to be the month of getting shit done.
- Declutter – I had a big donation pickup with 6 boxes of stuff getting picked up. and I got rid of a bookcase on Letgo
- Spend less – We spent a lot in France but I am happy to say it was mainly on food and experiences and not “stuff” to bring home. That’s more our style.
Happy Friday! Wish me luck tomorrow!