I have been in a bit of a funk for the past couple of weeks. I am a bit depressed and just out of sorts. I have too many things I would like to be doing but not enough hours in the day. I am not running as much as I would like. I am definitely not sleeping enough. I need to snap out of it but I just can’t seem to get back on track. Here is my roundup for the month.
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – Done. Read race recap here if you missed it.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017 – I ran the Naked Prussian on April 1st but I am NOT prepared for 50 miles. I have dropped down to 50K (31 miles) am I mad about it? Not really. The 40 miler was always my big goal and my heart just isn’t in this one. #sorrynotsorry
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – The scale is no longer my friend. I am not sure that bitch was ever really a friend. I am at the same weight I was at the end of January and I know what I need to do, I am just not sure if I have the will to do it. Thinking about doing the TLS 21 day challenge. Anyone out there done it before?
- Rock climb More – Nope not in April but it will happen in May when we are in Niagara Falls for more climbing.
- Travel More – Next up is Niagara Falls for Memorial day weekend. My hubby and I will also be Ft. Meyers Beach for a quick weekend trip without the kids – what?!? Yes this is happening and I am very excited for it!!!
- Blog More – I am happy with the blogging I got done in April and while I would like more, I don’t want to sacrifice the quality for quantity so slow and steady it is.
- One small house project a month – My husband and I were able to get the ball rolling on a couple of things but nothing officially got done. It will. You know what did get done?!? POTTY TRAINING. Boom.
- Declutter – I got rid of quite a few things My coworker is having a baby so I gave her a bunch of miscellaneous things. I sold a bunch of stuff on Facebook Marketplace and donated a bunch more. This is probably my most completed goal of the month.
- Spend less – This goal is hard to measure. We still spent a bunch of money but it went to HSA account (which is not really spending) and car maintenance. But as far as buying miscellaneous crap I think we did great. It helps that I haven’t been able to log into my Amazon regardless of calling them 3 times and emailing them twice. #worstcustomerserviceever
Overall it wasn’t a bad month. I just wanted more. Isn’t that always the case? May is usually a good month for me, both boys will be celebrating their birthdays and the best part of these goals is I get to start all over again each month. Happy May!