It’s amazing how you can have a plan in your head of how you want your month to go and this 30 lb little tyrant can take over every aspect of your life including your thoughts, emotions and anxiety. My three year old is giving a run for our money in parenting. He’s been a little demon at school. Kicking, biting, hitting, spitting his classmates and even teachers. We have tried everything but nothing seems to be working. We have involved the county’s early intervention team but now its a waiting game for an appointment. So to say my son’s behavioral problems have thrown me for a loop would be an understatement. Its been a challenging month and normally I would be pretty embarrassed by the results below but its been a fucking hard month and there is no shame in my game.
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – Done. Read race recap here if you missed it.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017* – my last blog post was right before this race. There was a Nor’easter in Philly that day. I completed the 25K and I am going to call this one done with an asterisk because that was the hardest 15.5 miles of my life and I will one day write up a race report about it.
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – Scale hasnt moved since January but the reality is other than running a ton earlier in the year I haven’t really tried. So I am on day three of using myfitnesspal and I already feel better. Going to put my head down and focus more on what I am putting in my body. Because lets be honest, you can’t outrun a bad diet.
- Rock Climb More – Climbed once at the PRG with my hubby so that counts right?!?
- Travel More – We canceled our trip to Niagara Falls, it was supposed to rain all weekend but it ended up being fine. Normally I would have been annoyed but we had a great weekend at home and got to get some stuff done around the house. Plus we have Ft. Myers beach coming up!!! without the kids – what?!? Yes this is happening and I am very excited for it!!!
- Blog More – I sucked this month. Working on it for next month. Its been a hard month.
- One small house project a month – We finished our kitchen ceiling and no I didn’t take pictures because that bitch got done one day before having 40 people over for my sons joint birthday party so much for that blog post!
- Declutter – I am steadily getting rid of stuff about 1 donation pickup every other week but I need to step up my game. Too much stuff in the house still.
- Spend less – We spent more than I care to admit on food for my kids birthdays but I love a good party and while it was mayhem, we had a great time. So no qualms about that.
Excited for June. Farewell May, you bitch, I used to love you.