I am thoroughly embarrassed at the lack of exercise this month. What can I say? My husband started a new job that requires him in much earlier and my job just got hella more demanding. It was a lose lose for my exercise time. Either way, here’s my recap for the month:
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – Done. Read race recap here if you missed it.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017* – finished the 25K, blog post still pending.
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – So last month I reported a 3 lb loss and I am here to say I am back up 2 lbs to 135 lbs. Summer is the worst time for me to lose weight. Too many tempting occasions to enjoy a cocktail and eat delicious food. What can I say? #sorrynotsorry
- Rock Climb More – We took my oldest nephew rock climbing, he loved and it! So I climbed once that counts right?!?
- Travel More – We are living it up in LBI, follow me on instagram for fun in the sun pics
- Blog More – Wah Wah Wah! As you can tell this did not happen?!
- One small house project a month – So along with the patio job last month we had to redo the columns which were on temporary support beams until a couple of days ago. So that was a not so small project that basically my husband did but I watched the kids and helped with the clean up. A bit of a stretch much?!?
- Declutter – So here’s one thing I rocked this month! I got rid of a baby chair, giant pregnancy pillow, 2 baby carriers, baby jumper and a wooden cabinet. There’s a bit more space in my basement and a bit more cash in my wallet. Winner winner chicken dinner!
- Spend less – We blew the budget again this month: The supplies for the front porch were over $600 and my husband needed new contacts and a new mouth guard. Adulting is expensive.
I’m not even going to pretend I will get to blogging this month, see ya’ll in August