Here it is finally….
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – Done. Read race recap here if you missed it.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017* – finished the 25K, blog post still pending.
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – I stuck with Myfitnesspal for most of the month and managed to lose 3 lbs. Down to 133. Although I may have gained it back this past weekend at the shore. What can I say it was the Fourth of July?!?! I am trying to be as disciplined as possible during the week since all bets are off on the weekend. C’est la vie.
- Rock Climb More – Again, I climbed once at the PRG with my hubby. I have to say when I do climb I feel strong and my technique is still pretty good. I just need to do it more.
- Travel More – We successfully went to Ft. Myers beach and had a great time with great friends. No more trips until the fall since we will be at the shore most weekends.
- Blog More – I sucked again this month. Summers are hard to find the time.
- One small house project a month – We had our front patio redone and although we didn’t do the work, I am counting it in this category. It NEEDED to be done. The whole patio had sunk about 6 inches and was starting to crumble. Its been on the list since we bought the house and it was pretty penny- almost $5K job!! Ouch.
- Declutter – Since the porch was otherwise ocupado with the construction, I didn’t have any donations picked up. I did get rid of some baby items to a coworker who is having a little one next month.
- Spend less – We blew the budget this month: The front porch, Gymnastics for my 3 year old and paying off the emergency room visit from April, Luckily the trip to Florida was paid with points and we stayed with a friend but either way it was an EXPENSIVE MONTH.
Here’s to hopefully more blogging this month….