This month was a bit more productive than last. I kicked my diet in the a$$ and got moving a bit more. Looking forward to a even more productive September.
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – Done. Read race recap here if you missed it.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017* – finished the 25K
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – I have worked my ass of this month and am happy to report I weighed in at 131 lbs this morning! Boom! I have completely cutout carbs and the only sugar I’ve consumed has been in drinks on the weekend. Wine and Paloma’s are my weakness. But I have noticed having a hard rule of no sugar helps me a lot. My goal is to be below 130 lbs by the end of September. Wish me luck!
- Rock Climb More – No rock climbing this month. It will happen in September.
- Travel More – We are still living it up in LBI, follow me on instagram for fun in the sun pics. We are traveling to San Francisco for a wedding in October and visiting family in Florida for December.
- Blog More – Its happening. Not consistently but I am happy and that’s what this is all about no?
- One small house project a month – Nothing. Every weekend in LBI makes it nearly impossible to get anything done. Also planning on more of this in September.
- Declutter – Again I was able to get rid of a few things and I did a side hustle gig that has kept a bit of cash in my wallet. Planning on ramping this up for September.
- Spend less – My hubby’s car needed some work and I booked all the travel for the rest of the year this month so it was another expensive month. I am hoping to lock down the budget for the rest of the year. Although there are some required improvements needed at home.
I am hoping to blog more but life has been pretty hectic lately. Lastly Cheers to my mommy who’s coming to visit for a couple of weeks!! I am excited to spend some much need quality time with her. Today is my Friday which is even sweeter when we are off on Monday!! Happy Labor Day!