This month was amazing. My hubby and I were able to travel to California sans kids and it was everything we wanted and more. I will write a separate blog post about our trip but here is my monthly roundup:
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – Done. Read race recap here if you missed it.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017 – finished the 25K, it was during a Nor’easter and simply miserable. It just wasn’t mean’t to be.
- Lose the baby weight (starting weight 140) – So the good news is I didn’t gain weight in October but the bad new is I didn’t lose any either. Considering we were on vacation, I am going to call this a win!
- Rock Climb More – Boom we went to Birdsboro and made it happen – outside too!!
- Travel More – Like I said, we were just in California and it was amazing and a blog post is coming – I even already started it!
- Blog More – I have learned that I need more specific goals for this and have already started planning my 2018 goals – coming soon!
- One small house project a month – Nothing. Again. I don’t even know what to say here. I am working on the house but not really keeping track of it like I thought I could.
- Declutter – I was able to sell a bunch of baby and maternity gear on Facebook marketplace and make some extra cash at the same time. I also donated most of the items from my MIL and they were happy to have it and I was happy to get rid of it. My goal is to get rid of 1,000 items in the month of November – say what?!? Here goes nothing.
- Spend less – We went to California which was not cheap but we had saved for it and since we spend the majority of our lives saving, its nice to spend some coin once in a while.
Overall I am learning that while some of my goals for the year were very specific, many were not which definitely affected my ability to complete them or care to even complete them. So for 2018 I am going to be much more focused with my goals but I still have 2 months left for 2017 so wish me luck on getting shit done!