- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – the day before my 36th birthday! – Done – read race recap here.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania – Already 27% there but I only have 2 months left to raise the funds. – Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017 – Almost 1 year to the date of giving birth to Bowen.
- Lose the baby weight – I am over it. I want to feel and look like myself again. Current Weight – 140 lbs/Goal weight – 120 lbs. 20 lbs to go!
- Rock climb More – No set amount just get on the wall/outside more.
- Travel More – France and Niagara Falls are already on the list.
- Blog More – No set rules just simply more
- One small house project a month – complete with a blog post about it.
- Declutter – more donations and selling.
- Spend less – what’s the point of decluttering if I am just going to fill the house back up with more stuff?
2017 Monthly Monthly updates:
Write a blog – with at least two posts a week– I didn’t write twice a week but I wrote enough to feel accomplished so I am checking this one off the list! Run 500 miles – I may have to reduce this depending on how I feel with this pregnancy but let’s shoot for the stars for nowCompleted December 2016 🙂 Save $6,000 by the end of June – $1,000 a month here we go!Boom! Completed April 2016!!
- Finish one 12 week session of Kayla Itsines Beach Body Workout – this was on my 2015 goals but running took precedence
Side Hustle – Sell 60 items – hoping this can supply my cash spending for the yearBoom Completed July 2016!!
- Finish my Real Estate License – Online classes and I just don’t get along. I have to find another way.
Call my mother once a week – I hate talking on the phone– I didn’t call her as much as I should have but I did fly her up three times from Florida so I think that makes up for the lack of calls. Help my hubby accomplish his climbing goals– Done
Here are my 2016 monthly updates: