2018 – Getting Shit Done
- Running – become a better runner – faster, stronger, longer
- Run the Gruelin Newlin 25K – Completed Read Race Report here
- Run the Naked Bavarian 20 miler
- Run the Naked Prussian Marathon
- Run the Schuylkill River 50K
- Run the Jim Thorpe 1/2 marathon
- Run the Dirty German 50 miler
- Run the 1/2 Sauer 1/2 Kraut Marathon
- Run the LBI – 18 miler
- Run the Bucky Challenge – 1/2 marathon and Marathon
- Fitness –
- Finish BBG – 12 weeks cycle repeatedly throughout the year
- Workout 85% of the year (311 days) at least 35 minutes a day
- 100,000 steps every week
- Strive for a plants based diet
- No adding sugar
- More sleep – bed time routine
- Better food – work in more veggies all around
- Clean up own toys
- Build a Walk in closet for Master Bedroom
- Power wash the house in the spring
- Plant new bushes where the old ones were
- Sand and re-stain our front door
- Paint or stain book shelf in garage
- Finish painting furniture in basement
- Start refinishing basement
- Basement – there is stuff everywhere, it has to go
- Toys – stop buying and get rid of more
- Baby Stuff – sell or donate
- Empty Cedar closet
- Coats – too many in the closet
- Cloths – need to fit all in the Walk-in closet including shoes
- Guest Bedroom – Sell all furniture and reorganize
- Wash all dishes before going to bed
- Come up with a cleaning schedule and stick to it
- Laundry – 6 days a week do something with laundry
- Run the Naked Bavarian 40 mile race on March 4, 2017 – the day before my 36th birthday! – Done – read race recap here.
- Raise $5,000 for Covenant House Pennsylvania -Done March 3, 2017
- Run the Dirty German 50 mile race on May 13, 2017 – Almost 1 year to the date of giving birth to Bowen. – Ran the 25K it was during a Nor’easter and the conditions were atrocious so I would say 1/3 done but not really done.
- Lose the baby weight – I am over it. I want to feel and look like myself again. Current Weight – 140 lbs/Goal weight – 120 lbs. 20 lbs to go! – Nope not even close. After the holidays I ended up at 136 lbs. So I lost 4 lbs all year. Not acceptable at all.
- Rock climb More – No set amount just get on the wall/outside more. – Done-ish but this lets be honest? This goal was Bullshit. Goals need to be more specific than this shit.
- Travel More – France and Niagara Falls are already on the list. We ended up traveling to France, Florida, California and back to Florida for the holidays so I am happy with our travel this year.
- Blog More – No set rules just simply more – Nope not even close to done and here we have another bullshit goal.
- One small house project a month – complete with a blog post about it. Again a big FAT NOPE.
- Declutter – more donations and selling. I donated a bunch of stuff and sold a bunch more so I did really well with this but not so much with limiting our acquiring stuff.
- Spend less – what’s the point of decluttering if I am just going to fill the house back up with more stuff? Yeah so here is were I feel like I failed miserably. Less stuff was not implemented but I guess the goal was not to spend which I really didnt but we acquired a lot of stuff for free and it was not good.
- Green=Goal completed
- Red = Failed
- Brown = It was a shit goal to begin with so I could say I completed them but I would just be selling myself short.
2017 Monthly Monthly updates:
Write a blog – with at least two posts a week– I didn’t write twice a week but I wrote enough to feel accomplished so I am checking this one off the list! Run 500 miles – I may have to reduce this depending on how I feel with this pregnancy but let’s shoot for the stars for nowCompleted December 2016 🙂 Save $6,000 by the end of June – $1,000 a month here we go!Boom! Completed April 2016!!
- Finish one 12 week session of Kayla Itsines Beach Body Workout – this was on my 2015 goals but running took precedence
Side Hustle – Sell 60 items – hoping this can supply my cash spending for the yearBoom Completed July 2016!!
- Finish my Real Estate License – Online classes and I just don’t get along. I have to find another way.
Call my mother once a week – I hate talking on the phone– I didn’t call her as much as I should have but I did fly her up three times from Florida so I think that makes up for the lack of calls. Help my hubby accomplish his climbing goals– Done
Here are my 2016 monthly updates: